The purpose of this blog is to get some support for the freetheinter.net project.
Its goal is to replace our profit-focused information infrastructure with systems designed to empower individuals.
If you’re looking for a good place to start, check out the overview.
Upcoming topics for January 2022:
user experience description security ideas
- define “goal oriented”
- discuss consensus
- focus posts (partition personal and fti)
- fti posts should feature “problem: solution” relationship for focus
- Abuse of Authority: call out corrupt power structures that necessitate fti
- abuse occurs as a result of misplaced trust
- remove the trust to stop the abuse
- Hosting is hard: how self-hosted infrastructure can work
- why we don’t have it
- why we need it
- how to get it